Grace asked me, "Does it feel like two years?"
"Yes, and no"
She said she was okay. This year wasn't as hard as last year, but it was still difficult.
I told her that her momma would be so proud of the lovely young lady she has become, and that I see so much of Janet in her.
She's not sure how Thomas and Paul are taking it, they don't talk about it much...
I told her to talk to me, or anyone she wants, about it... talking really helps, I think.
I want to hug her (but we are only conversing via computer).
"I love you."
We talk about the snow that is coming... 4-6 inches! We are excited.
I tell her to get some sleep... it's after 11pm.
"Good night."
*Maybe we will dream of snow.*
Always remembering and loving Janet.
* It DID snow! and Grace's post on facebook is: " I think my mother sent this snow. :) Janet Carol Griese Hughes~ Nov. 9, 1966 - Feb. 11, 2008 Thanks Mom."
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment