I know, third entry today. The one about voting was for today. Yesterday's, The Best Gift, was lost because we have a new computer and I hit a key and lost it, so had to re-enter it today. The third is one I included on the lost one, but felt it merited its own entry and title.
November 4 was also John's 50th birthday (yeah, he's now the same age as I).
I wanted to take this opportunity to wish him a Happy Birthday!
I also want to thank him so much for everything; his love, his patience, his opening his heart and our home to caring for Mommy (he simply said, "She's my mommy, too.") for working so hard to support us all, and wanting the best for our children and our family, for keeping his promise to Daddy (that he would take care of the house and Mommy), and for always being there for me and the kids, always knowing what to say, setting a good example, being active in the Church, and trusting in God.
I love you, Bear, with all my heart, and soul, and being. I thank God for you, every minute of every day.
All my love,
Annie
p.s. Mommy was right when she said you were a "good egg".
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment